Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Talan's visit to BE*Kare

Today we had another big day. We went and had Talan's first pictures made which he was a little fussy but he did good and she got some wonderful shots. After we were done we made a visit to BE*Kare to visit all the ladies I work with. It was so good seeing everyone however made me realize how much I am not ready to go back. They were all so sweet and got on to me for waiting so long to let them see little Talan. He will be going to school there as well but not until April so mommy has to leave him for a month. (But we are not going to think about that right now.) Anyway he met his future teachers the ladies in blue, Ms. Stephanie and Mrs. Becky who are just great and I know will take great care of my little man. They just ate him up, it was so sweet. Matthew was there as well so he got to see Talan's future room and see the craziness that goes on in a room with 8 babies. The ladies at the top are my crazy co-workers a.k.a the bosses Renae and Kristina. It was nice seeing everyone and I am glad they got to see Talan but it didn't make me want to go back to work any sooner!! Maybe for a visit but thats all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: