Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our first real outing.

Today we went on our first real outing by ourselves. We did met up with my sister Melissa and Harrison so we weren't all alone. We went and got our eyebrows waxed. Doesn't that sound fun. Believe it or not it actually was very pleasant. I get my hair done on Valleydale road at Gates of Pearl Hairspa and they are wonderful there. When we walked in they all stopped what they were doing to come and look at little Talan. They were so excited to see what he was. I was in there getting my hair cut a week before he was born and they were all predicting what he would be. They were half right. They treated him like a little king and it was so sweet. He needed a diaper change and they cleaned off a spa bed for me to change him on. I'm telling you what I know where to go to get special treatment but I have to make sure little Talan is with me. It was nice getting out and Talan was such a good boy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: