Thursday, January 18, 2007

Our first babysitters.

On Wednesday I had to get a tooth pulled, ouch!! My sister and Harrison kept Talan for us while we were gone. I was more sad leaving him then about my tooth even though I knew he was in great hands. Melissa took pictures while we were gone so we could see he was o.k.. She even took pictures when we go home of me passed out. She said that Olivia (my niece) and I looked just alike while we are sleeping so she had to take a picture because it was so weird to her. Talan even took care of his mommy making sure I got my rest. I telling you he made me feel all better. However, I could not have made it without the help of my loving hubby and sister and of course Harrison.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

ouch....that stinks! okay now i really feel bad. i didn't know you had your tooth pulled no wonder i didn't see any updates! sorry, i hope you are feeling better now!