Saturday, January 13, 2007

4 Weeks Old

Yesterday, Friday the 11th Talan turned 4 weeks old. I can't believe it. It has been so much fun and Matthew and I feel like we have done a pretty good job so far. I am amazed how he has changed just in these short few weeks. He also made some big milestones today as well. His little umbilical cord fell off, (yeah!!!) he is now taking 4 to 5 oz., he now wears the size one diapers and he is fitting better in the newborn clothes. He also is sporting his first pair of shoes that his Aunt Melissa got him on our outing on Thursday. We thought they were precious but it won't be long before he is out of them, sadly he is doomed to have big feet with his daddy and I. I don't want him to grow to fast but it is exciting when big things happen.

















Just chillin!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: