Monday, January 8, 2007





Friday January 5th I turned the Big 30!! It wasn't as bad as everyone says. I didn't want anything done this year due to all that has been going on with us however my sweet husband thought different. He started my day out with a very yummy breakfast and then he had gotten a few friends and our families together at my moms for some cake and ice cream that evening. He was very presisted that I had to blow all 30 candles out on the cake. He thought I couldn't handle it however I proved him wrong by blowing them all out with one try. We had a very good time and it was fun seeing everyone. There were so many babies there. You can definitly tell where we are all at in our lives and it is so fun!! My lovely crown was given to me by my sister in law Brandi, it was a hit with all the girls and I have to say it was a great added accessory. All in all it was a great birthday and I thank everyone for all you did to help Matthew out. I feel very blessed and look forward to the days ahead.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Rice Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANN AND I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE HOLDING THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER IN THIS PICTURE. TALAN IS SO CUTE!

Stanley Family said...

Happy Birthday LeAnn! I am coming to see y'all soon.