Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Baby Shower...

A few weeks ago my sweet precious friends gave Tatum and I a wonderful baby shower. Everything was so nice and there were so many little details that really meant a lot from the mini dr peppers to the monogramed tablecloth. My girls are so good to me and I love them all to pieces!!! We got a mountain of sweet little girl clothes which was so wierd seeing at first since we've only had boy clothes up to this point. It was so fun going through everything from bows to booties, little girls have so much more to choose from. Thank you all who helped out and did so much to make everything so special for us!!! I loved it all!!!
Just a little note about the little rocking horse. That was the topper for my baby shower cake from when I had Talan and Mrs Sweet Veitch has held on to it this whole time so it was only fitting to have it at the shower. It held up really well but we all opted not to taste it. Thank you momma Veitch for all that you do you have always been my other mother and I love you for it!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: