Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Fun Continues....

After we left Thomas we went to eat and then to the park. We had Daddy with us so Talan got to do a lot of things at the park that Mommy doesn't let him do like the big slide at the top of the park (big no no) but not when Daddys around. It made me nausious to watch my little baby go up that big slide and then fly down it like it was no big deal. I can honestly say that will never take place with me!! After leaving the park we headed home where Matthew and Talan decided to go over the yard which made Talans day even better. He would ride on that thing all day if Matthew would let him and yes I know it is not the safest thing to do and I promise it doesn't happen all the time.
We had a great day and I am so glad the weather held up for us and that baby sister held off coming so that we could go. But now she needs to come on, we are so very ready for her to get here!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: