Thursday, April 23, 2009

Meeting the Family


After they got me all situated they let everyone come in and meet Miss Tatum. I think they all agree shes a keeper.


Getting her first bath. She was not very happy during all this but as soon as it was over she was great. We had a wonderful labor and delivery nurse Teri!! She was great and basically did everything but deliver her and she could have done that.


Talan meeting his new sister. He was unsure at first, I think with me in the bed and being in a strange place threw him off a little which it would me too but he did really well and eventually warmed up to me and to her. I had gotten him a doctors kit so he could help take care of me and sister which was great cause that is what got him to relax a little and he liked being the doctor. I know one thing we wouldn't have made it without my wonderful sister and crew. They made it so easy for him and us to make it through the weekend without any worries. As you can see in the picture him and Harrison had no problem making themselves right at home wrestling in the floor. When he left he gave us all hugs and kisses and said bye to his baby sister so I think all will be good at home in his normal enviroment.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Scott said...

I am looking forward to meeting Tatum this weekend! I also cannot wait to see you.