Monday, March 31, 2008

OUR LAST STOP OF THE DAY...

We headed out to Gardendale after all the bday partying to see the fam and it was so nice to see them. It had been over a week since we had all been together and it was well overdue. Matthew met us out there and we all had dinner at Chilli's. I was bad and did not get a picture of Matthew, Hannah and William sorry guys I'll make it up to you next time. Talan was so excited to see his cousins and loved giving his Hannah a hard time at the table but Hannah you know he loves you!!! Harrison as you can see lost his first tooth while they were at Disney and I had to get a picture since we were not there for the big event. We loved seeing all of you and love you bunches!!
So, after a long day but a very fun one we headed home for some much needed rest. I know I needed it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: