Tuesday, March 11, 2008

AMERICAN GIRL DOLL STORE BOUND...


Saturday after the snow cleared a little we were off for the American Girl Doll Store in Georgia to finish out Olivia's birthday weekend. It was a nice drive but we did feel like it took forever to get there but we were also very anixous to arrive so that makes it seem longer.


And finally we arrived!! It was everything that Olivia had wished for and more!! There was so much to see and do and wow so many little girls. We made appointments for the dolls to get their hair done and while waiting we shopped and found lots of fun things for the girls to take home. Whomever thought of this idea is brilliant, just wish it was me!!!


Having fun at the mall!!
It was a wonderful day and I feel very honored to have gone and spent the day with my sweet precious Olivia!! Little girl you are so special to me and I hope all your wishes came true!!! Love you bunches and bunches and your last wish will be coming to you soon I promise!! Thanks for a great day!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: