Friday, March 28, 2008

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GUARDIAN ANGELS THINK AGAIN

Some of you may have heard about the bus crash today involving students. Well, that was my beautiful niece Hannah's class. Thank you Jesus that she is ok and that their was not anyone killed. My heart sunk this morning when I got a call from my sister and even though was relieved to hear that Hannah was ok and was not on the bus that turned over was sadden to know that there were several injured. After seeing the bus and hearing the events of the accident you can not tell me that God and all his angels were not there watching over them and oh how thankful I am He was!! Hearing her sweet voice today was the best sound I heard all day. Thank you to all of you who have called and prayed throughout the day it has definitly helped. I ask you to please keep the students, teachers and families in your prayers for there are a lot of questions, feelings and wounds that still need to heal.

No comments: