Wednesday, September 5, 2007

To the Doctor we go...

This week has been a little hectic I would say. It started off with Talan running a little fever 100.8 which is the highest he has had so it was big for us, figuring it was due to teething I wasn't to worried until once in the bath I noticed a rash forming all up his back. So with me having some experience with kids I figured we would just watch and see if it spread. It went away but came back and did this until Tuesday. So I called the doctor and since he didn't have any other symptons and no more fever they wanted us to watch it one more day. Well it was still there today so off to see Dr. Hardwick we went. And of course he said he was fine and more than likely it was due to the fever and that may be how his body reacts to fevers. So thankfully he is just fine and as you can see he feels just as spunky as always and has enjoyed helping daddy the last 2 days at the hardware store so mommy could get a few hours in at work herself. What a week and its not even over yet.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

aiden did the same thing with his top two teeth. it was horrible! his temp. got up to 103.7 and scared me to death. i sure hope he feels better and they come in soon!

The Spencer Family said...

I am glad Talan is better, I'm not looking forward to the worrying, but I know that is part of it. Thank you for the sweet card you sent me, it was very thoughtful & I can't wait for ya'll to meet her too!

Christie said...

Just wanted to let you know that your little boy is so precious. Also wanted to ask how Leigh is doing I havent seen her in ages. Well I am glad that your little man is feeling better. Christie Graham Knight

The Rice Family said...

TALAN IS GETTING TO BE SUCH A BIG BOY THESE DAYS! I AM GLAD HE IS FEELING BETTER!

Rachel said...

brady cole used to do the rash thing w/ fever too and sometimes even when he was out in the sun and got hot. he hasn't done it lately, so maybe they out grow it. hope those teeth quit bothering him. he's so cute......

Landrum Family said...

Poor baby! Those fever/rash things make me crazy.