Thursday, September 20, 2007

9 MONTH CHECK UP!!



Today was Talan's 9 m0nth check up and he did soo good!! He is now a whopping 23 1/2 lbs and 27 inches long. Dr. Hardwick says we have one healthy little boy and is happy to see how good he is doing. We can start table food now if we are ready so I guess we will be starting to try new things, its exciting but scary at the same time. I got so sad today when we had to make his 12 month appointment for next time we go, its so hard to believe our little baby will be a year soon time really flies by so fast!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Rice Family said...

gosh he is getting so big so fast! he is the cutest lil thing!

Stanley Family said...

He is such a cutie! I wish I could have made it the other night, but Madelyn had cheerleading practice! I guess I need to check out the website because Rachael told me that had the cutest clothes.