Sunday, September 23, 2007

HELLO EVERYONE WE'RE BACK!!


Wow, what a crazy busy week we have had!! It started w/ me getting back from a nice relaxing trip to the beach and then wham the real world hit. I had to start jury duty on Tuesday, had a clothing show that night, Matthew got really really sick Wed moring and scared me to death thankfully he is ok it ended up being a severe mirgane now we have meds and pray that this is not going to be a new thing. Talans doc appointment on Thursday, fall festivial on Sat and Harrisons 5th birthday party Sat afternoon. So needless to say I have lots of pics however had not had time to post so forgive me for playing catch up but there some really cute ones so I have to share. We hope all of you have had a great week and look forward to catching up with everyone. By the way Talan does have a diaper on this was in between outfit changes on Sat and I think he was just happy to be naked for a little while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: