Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Talan's First try at Waterplay

A couple of weeks ago at school Talan's friends in Infant B (our other infant room) were doing waterplay and got Talan to come and play. I was so excited but we didn't have any of his swim stuff with us so we borrowed a swim diaper and headed outside with Mrs. Allison. I just knew he would love it however I was wrong. This cool calm picture did not last long as soon as we put him in the water, yes it is a bucket he got very, very upset!! He did not want anything to do with that cold water!! It was right at his nap time so hopefully next time we try he will do better. Atleast his other friends had fun!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

He is such a cute chunky monkey. My sister Stacey was at my house yesterday and i was showing her your blog so she could see Talan,Madalyn and Melissa's kids. I didn't even have to point out which kids were Melissa's because they all look just like her. Just wanted to let you know that she thought they were all precious and to tell the family she said "Hello".