Sunday, June 24, 2007

A FUN DAY AT THE PARK WITH OUR COUSINS


Friday Talan and I headed out to Kimberly to spend the day with our cousins. We had lunch and then we headed to a new park that they have in Gardendale called Celebration Park. It is a wonderful, clean park for kids. The only bad thing is that there is not much shade however they have clean working restrooms so we can't complain. We had a really good time and Talan really enjoyed it more than I thought he would. We also got a lot of cute pictures so we hope you have fun looking at them. I know Melissa and I had a fun time forcing the kids to pose for them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Rice Family said...

looks like they had fun!

Landrum Family said...

I love the new pictures! He is such a little cutie pie. It's a shame he is so tiny.