Wednesday, June 13, 2007

JUST LOVE SOME POTTERY ESPECIALLY WITH LITTLE HANDS AND FEET

My good friend Rebekah and her friend Kelly have a pottery business that they do called Little Impressions. I had been wanting to get them over to have a party forever and just never could get a good date. Anyway, I knew this is what I wanted to do for Father's day so I called them last minute which I am best at and Kelly was able to come. I told a few girls at work and we had a party. Talan's last time to do this was when he was only 3 days old when Rebekah did an ornament for him for Christmas and his foot was so tiny. It has definitely gotten much bigger since then. He wasn't real sure at first but just went with the flow and did so good. He is such a trooper he just does what he needs to do to make his crazy mommy happy. Anyway we will be doing it again in the fall so ladies if your interested let me know.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: