Monday, March 12, 2007

Talan's new babysitter

Today was a very terrible day for me, I had to go back to work :( . I think I have cried more in the last week preparing myself for this day than I have ever. Once I got to work and got busy it was sorta ok however when it was time to leave I was out the door. Its going to be a long week!! Although I was very sad leaving him I know he is in the best hands possible. My wonderful sister Melissa and nephew Harrison are keeping him for the next 3 weeks until he can come to school with me. She's so good she even took pictures for his blog. I do believe little Talan will be learning a lot about Thomas the train during the next few weeks and will be well entertained. For all you mommys my heart goes out to you because I now know how it feels to leave your little one and it is not nice!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

talan looks like he had fun. i think i see a smile! i'm glad you survived your first day. i know it must have been so hard to leave your lil' man. i couldn't even imagine! only 4 more day and the weekend!! i'll be praying for you!

Julie Scott said...

I am so proud of your family! I know it has been a hard transition on you all. Trust me it gets easier. You will have so much fun taking him to Be*Kare. They will not be able to keep you out of the infant room.

The Rice Family said...

oh know i hope you survived being away from him. i know it must be hard to go back to work but i am sure he is in good hands! he is so cute and he is a lil matthew!