Thursday, March 8, 2007

Lunch with Olivia

Today we went to have lunch with Olivia and to see Hannah at school. I had promised them before I went back to work I would bring Talan to their school and since I go back on Monday I had to keep to my promise. So we got Talan his visitors pass and we were off to surprise Olivia and boy was she surprised. She got to show off her Talan. Hannah's teacher saw us in there and let her class cut through there to go back to their room. So she got to see us as well. It was so sweet all the kids wanted to see Talan but also wanted to kiss and touch all over him. Which Melissa said afterwards she thought I handled that very well. Its been a long time since I had lunch at school and I have to say I don't miss those times however we were glad to be there for them. We love you kiddos and had fun with you today.
Posted by Picasa