Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Playdate at the Galleria

Today we met up with some friends of mine that use to work with me at BE*Kare. It was so good seeing them and am amazed at all of our kids. We met at the Galleria and I do believe now that that is the place to go during the day with your kids. There were moms & kids everywhere. The little guy in the top middle is the newest addition his name is Grayton and he is so tiny. It is so hard to believe that Talan was that little. The little girl on the middle left is Maggie and she was born 3 weeks before Talan and I do believe my little chunk out weighs her. Emily,Anna Claire, Madison and Zachary are the rest of the gang and I can't believe how big they have all gotten. One thing I learned today is that the more children you have the bigger the stroller gets, they are like mini station wagons. It was great seeing you all and can't wait to do it again!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: