Thursday, June 11, 2009

YEAH!! BUBBA IS FINALLY HOME!!!


My sweet brother has been out of the town/country since right before Tatum was born and is finally home. He has been so sweet sending beautiful flowers and calling to check on us but today he finally got to hold that sweet girl and I do believe she already loves him. Madelyn got to meet her new cousin as well and she was a little unsure at first but I do believe she was not liking her daddy holding another baby more but I don't blame her I would be the same way if I hadn't seen my daddy in 2 months. He was so sweet and brought back gifts, Talan a shirt from Amsterdam and Tatum a beautiful set of the stackable dolls I can't remember the correct name for them but they are so pretty. We love the gifts but love having you back home safe and sound more!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: