Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First day at the pool...

Last week we headed out to the OBriens for a day at the pool, the community they live in has a very nice pool that we will be taking advantage of as much as we can until I have to go back to work. It was so nice being out of the house and having so many helpers. Talan had a blast just being with his cousins and Tatum well even though she slept the whole time we were out there she was lovin it as well. They have a very nice covered area with a fan and nice lounging chairs which was a perfect place for her so that she didn't get to hot. I promise her face is not covered up it just looks like it in this picture and she is not hot in that outfit it is real thin I didn't want any bugs to get her so I wanted her to be covered up just in case. My sister thought I was crazy but I promise she was just fine. We are so glad that summer is here and are looking forward to many more fun days like this!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: