Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl

Hello everyone, sorry it has been so long since I have updated however I have been experiencing some major computer issues with my blogger account. And I cannot figure it out plus my mind goes mental after trying to for so long. Everything has been going great at home we are all getting adjusted to a new routine and so far so good. Talan loves his sister still and the only issues so far is that he wakes up around 4 am when sister does and wants to go outside and play. Tatum is so sweet all she does is eats, sleeps and poops and does that very well!! As far as mommy and daddy we are doing pretty good as well just a little sleep deprived at times but that is ok. I have lots of pictures to share and hope to get those up soon. I can't believe we are going into our 3rd week already so I have lots to catch up on. Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully we will be up and running soon.

No comments: