Thursday, May 28, 2009

My How Time Flies...


Here is Tatum at 5 weeks, I almost forgot to take her pics and already had her dressed so I decided to go with an Alabama theme this time. I tried to get the same look each week but I don't think I have been doing to well. Oh well her daddy liked it, she just needed a little red bow and it would have been perfect. Bows are something I am going to have to get better with!!!


Here is sweet girl at 4 weeks. Her belly looks so big in these pics. She is definitly much longer than her brother at this stage and is already out of most newborn clothes and we moved out of the newborn diapers as well. She is still so tiny to me though but I know shes growing she just has skinny little limbs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Yes, you need bows!! Just because that baby doesn't have hair doesn't mean she can't wear a bow! She is so cute!

Dan & Danica said...

2 comments:
1. Good Lord, her belly looks just like mine.
2. You can buy tiny little scrapbooking bows at Hobby Lobby and stick them in with toothpaste. Works like a miracle!!!