Tuesday, January 6, 2009

YES WE ARE STILL HERE...


Oh my were to begin, I guess by first saying Happy New Year!! and then by saying for all you moms and dads out there with your children's bday around the holidays I pat you on the back!!! What a busy time!!! So much has happened in just 4 weeks that its been a world wind but its been fun. Just a little catch up on the Turners and later I will add some pictures. Talan turned two, moved into a big boy room at school which is the Twos room, went for his two year check up which he did not like at all!! However he did grow a little so he is now up to 33 inches which is great and right on track. Finally got a Christmas tree put up and decorated, Santa came to see us which was wonderful can't wait to show the pics for that, took a couple of days off work to spend with my boy and the family which was nice but made for a very busy time. Somehow during the break Talan got into TV which he has never really been interested before unless it was football, I do believe his daddy and his cousins helped in this area. So he now likes Shrek and as you see from the pics Thomas but not in the obsessive mode yet and hopefully we will not get there but you never know. Santa did a very bad thing and brought him these lovely pjs needless to say he loves them and has almost taught himself how to change his own clothes so that he can be in them. He has learned to climb more these days or maybe its just that he has gotten a little braver, we have found him on his changing table and almost naked in the back room on top of the chair yelling out the window to the dogs which I have to say was very funny and yes I have pics of that. He still really has no idea that a little sister is coming to the world but does know that it is getting harder and harder to sit on mommas lap and read books. About that sweet baby sister, she is doing great just growing like she is suppose to and moving around like crazy!! We have a feeling that she will be in gymnastics early on if she is as active as she is in the womb. I have been feeling pretty good tired a lot but thats life. Dr Stone doesn't like to give me an exact date anymore due to Talan being 3 weeks early and this one doing around the same thing so he just says to be ready in April but we are shooting for the 24th. You will not be seeing belly shots of me and I know everyone will be so sad, ha ha but I am definitly not the cute ideal preggo lady so I will spare everyone because as you will see in some of the photos I am large and will be getting larger just like I did with Talan but that is ok as long as my babies are healthly that is all that matters. We have been trying our best to get things moved around and put up so that we can move Talan into his new big boy room and then get sisters room ready but it is taking a while due to there is no where to put anything!!! We have a deadline though so hopefully we will make it and hopefully by then we will have decided on a name so then all we will have to do is sit back and wait til shes here. Atleast it sounds good. Needless to say we have been a little busy and looks like its not going to slow down anytime soon but thats the fun of things. We hope you are all doing wonderful and life is treating you great!! Sorry for the long post but its been awhile so I thought it was time to catch up and I a few minutes to chat. See you soon!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stanley Family said...

Can't wait to see your Christmas pics! It was also good to see you, Matthew and Talan a couple of weeks ago. That is funny that you mentioned there would be no belly shots of you on the blog. I mentioned the same thing recently on mine!!!