Saturday, January 17, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY


For starters Christmas morning got started a little later for us than expected. Our power went out during the night and we all slept til 9:15 which was wonderful however we were supposed to be at my moms at 10:00 for breakfast and I had to make monkey bread. However we did not let that take away from Talans morning. He was so sweet when he walked into the den. I said look what Santa brought you and all he said was thank you Ho Ho thank you and after about a minute or two of just starring at everything he finally went over to his toys and started touching them. It was very sweet and luckily I got it on video.


We made it to my moms not to late and didn't miss to much everyone had just sat down to eat. Which we were all starved as well. After a yummy breakfast we let the kids open there gifts which was craziness and then it was all over. After all the preparing you do you would think it would last a little longer but oh well as long as everyone is enjoying themselves thats all that matters. Thank you Aunt Lissa for the cool backpack and BeBe for the art easel and supplies we have already used them well.


Later on we made it back home to finish up our Christmas. Matthew and I were not supposed to do anything for each other but we never listen to one another. Thank you honey for my present and I know that you have already enjoyed yours. All in all we had a wonderful Christmas and can't believe it has already come and gone. I think Talan really enjoyed it this year and was sad when he realized Ho Ho was gone. I know next year will be even more fun him being even older and having a baby sister with us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: