Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TALAN HAS BIG NEWS...

MEET HIS NEW BROTHER OR SISTER TO BE....




WE FOUND OUT LAST WEEK AND COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED. AS MOST OF YOU KNOW GETTING TALAN TOOK A LITTLE HELP THANKS TO MANY MANY PRAYERS AND THE A.R.T PROGRAM HOWEVER THIS ONE THANKS BE TO GOD DID NOT. SO I GUESS YOU WOULD SAY WE WERE A LITTLE SHOCKED BUT IN A GREAT WAY!!
We had already made our appointment with the A.R.T program again but turned out we didn't need it however they still claim this one as their own so they are monitoring me and baby for the next few weeks which I am very pleased with which means not only do we get great care but we get ultrasounds each time we go which is wonderful!!! We ask for your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and look forward to keeping you up to date on how things go.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Stanley Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for all of you. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy!

Stanley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

we are so excited for you all! i know talan will be a great big brother. praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby boy or girl!!!

Jenn said...

Congrats! I know you guys are so thrilled. Can't wait to see you and baby grow. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

Rachel said...

congrats!

The Spencer Family said...

Congratulations again!

BRAD & SHELLY MAY said...

congrats! - praying for a healthy baby

The Pruitt's said...

I'm so happy for you guys! You are in our prayers.

Jennifer Connell-Weibelt said...

Congrats guys!

Jennifer Connell-Weibelt said...

Congrats you guys! That is great news!

dianew said...

How exciting! Congratulations and we will pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby for your family!

Diane Whited

The Fancher Family said...

Congratulations!! We could not be more excited for you guys. We will be praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy. Let us know if there is anything that you need.

Jason and Michelle said...

Congrats Leann and Mathew! We are expecting another one too. Due in April.

jerry said...

Congratulations Matt and LeAnn. What awonderful Blessing from God for you guys. I was talking with Matt a couple of weeks ago and I was teasing him about you guys having # 2. I know all the prayers will make everything go well. Remember, Our Lady of Sorrows will be waiting for you guys to come to Mass on Sundays.

Dan & Danica said...

CONGRATULATIONS! This is wonderful news! Now, I'm already worried you may be leaving BEKare....please say NOOOOOOOOOO!
PS. I hope it's a girl!!!! ;-)

Bama Fans said...

Congratulations!!! I tried calling you but got your machine, so I thought I'd write you here too. I'm so happy for you both!