Monday, September 1, 2008

I've Started Something Bad....but it was Fun

Talan was getting into everything the other day while I was trying to get dinner ready so I thought hey you want to help momma make the tea. Not sure if that was such a great idea or not? He really enjoyed doing it until it was over and then the break down started so I quickly said here's you a pitcher of your own to stir which made him really happy again and I even got real creative and put crystals (aka sprinkles) in the water to make it more fun this was great and a fun thing to do. However now he wants to do it each time we make tea which around our house is a lot. Oh well atleast he is having fun and I do manage to get somethings done.
We tried food color in the water on Sunday which was a lot of fun and helped teach his colors at the same time!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Lantrip Family said...

Precious! I love it when they want to help! It's too cute! I am soooo happy for you guys, little Talan will a wonderful brother! I will be checking in!