Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Little Helper / Stinker

Sunday morning we were cooking breakfast and Talan really likes to help set the table so while Matthew and I were getting things ready (not really paying attention) Talan decided to set the table on his on. When we looked this is what he had done which I thought was so cute. He has put the plates out and put fruit loops on each plate. Then said "EAT", then he took them all down and put them back and cleaned up his mess. What a smart kid!!
However, within mintues I went looking for him cause he got really quiet and I found him in the tub (which he just figured out how to get in by himself little did we know) saying "bath". Little stinker always into something. And by the way now when its really bath time he goes in and gets in ready to go.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: