Friday, August 8, 2008

DOO-DADS AND DESIGN TRUNK SHOW

For those of you who missed the Sew Spoiled party you missed some cute clothes but don't fret my friend Cara and I are having another clothing show this Sunday from 2-5.
Its with Doo-Dads and Designs this is our 3rd show for these guys and the clothes are really cute and are made good. For those of you who have come to this show before they have gotten much better about getting the clothes out this time. So if you want to try them out again, thats what we are doing giving them another chance then we would love to have you. They have a lot of cash and carry stuff as well which is a little different this time. It will be in Letson Farms at my friend Cara's house so if you are interested just give me a call and I will give you directions. Hope to see you there however you can also shop on line if you can't make it. The website is www.doo-dadsanddesigns.com so check it out.

No comments: