Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BDAY AUNT LISSA!!!


My wonderful sister celebrated her birthday a couple of weeks ago. I love this girl and am so blessed to have her as my big sister as well as my best friend. Hope you had a great day even though it was a little busy.


She had watched Talan the night before and we met up for breakfast to celebrate her big day at the Cracker Barrell. Breakfast and ice cream is something I don't we have done for a bday but it was definitly interesting. Love ya sister, thanks again for just being you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mel is wonderful! she's such a super mom, seriously.

I'm going to keep my blog updated now! How do you post pictures? I have those of Talan from Mother's Day-they're really good, i just can't figure out how to post them!