Friday, May 30, 2008

CELEBRATION PARK A LITTLE OVER A YEAR LATER


Look at my sweet chunky boy. This was last June, he was 6 months then. My how time has flown by.


Wow, look at how big my baby is.
When I first put these two up Matthew and I were both amazed at how much he has grown and changed. It was a lot easier getting him to sit still then than it is now, he was more interested in getting up and running this time around.


Talan was a little unsure about this slide but a little push from his daddy and he was good to go.


Celebration park is in Gardendale and it is such a neat little park. The only bad thing is that there is not a lot of shade however we see who was able to find the one shady spot out there. We went a few weekends ago with the Obriens, we had such a good time and couldn't have asked for a better day. If your ever out in that area you need to check it out its fun!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: