Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Talan's first day of school @ BE*Kare


On Monday Talan started school for the very first time and even though I work there it was the hardest day ever for me. Since I have to be there so early Matthew brought him and that way we could both be apart of his first day. Its so neat after all the parents I have helped get started it was our turn to be the parents. That little screen is where we sign him in and out on and when you go into the room you have to take your shoes off so that is what Matthew is doing in the picture on the bottom. I was surprised at how upset I got when we left him in his room, especially since I'm right there with him and I know everyone but let me tell you I cried like a baby. Its amazing what these little loves do to your heart, its a wonderful feeling but it hurts too. Talan had a much better time dealing with the change then we did and he really ended up having a good day. He was worn out by the time we left the parking lot that afternoon he was out and slept most of the afternoon. Day 1 is down in the books now and hopefully it will get better.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Scott said...

I am so proud of all of you. Talan will love being spoiled by the parents and staff at Be*Kare.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

awwww......my heart hurts for you!! i know it must be so hard, but i'm sure he is in good hands. just remember you are right there with him!! i'm not looking forward to that day either, but i know it's good for them. so the boys will be starting somewhere soon:(!!