Sunday, April 29, 2007

A full circle moment

A year ago on April 21st we heard the words we had been praying to hear for so long, that we were pregnant and going to be a mommy and daddy. They weren't suppose to call until that afternoon however the call came in early and on my cell needless to say I was panicked that it was not good and would not answer until I got home and when she said I have good news I could not believe it and made her say it again. After the whole shock factor and pulling myself together I had to think fast on how to tell Matthew so I ran down to hibbetts and got the first baby thing I could find which were these socks. I then called him to come home to be with me since we had waited for this called before and not gotten good news only this time we did, so when he got home I put these socks in his hands and said here's a little something to make your day better and that's all I remember because the tears were over taking us both and now a year later that little miracle is wearing those socks and boy don't they look good!! All I can say is God is Awesome and never give up hope because he does answer prayers!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: