Sunday, February 4, 2007

Surprise Matthew!

SURPRISE!! I threw together a little surprise party for Matthew praying that it would work out because I was so last minute in my planning. Luckily with us already having plans going to the game he never had a clue. And thanks to Lindsey and Jeff who helped me get him to Dreamland with not ever giving anything away. Matthew said a couple of times that we could just grab a bite in Tuscaloosa but thanks to Jeff he steered him to want to go to Dreamland. He was surprised and had a good time which he deserves. He has been such a wonderful hubby and daddy and we just wanted to make him feel special on his big day. Now he is the big 30 and he can quit giving me a hard time about being old. Happy Birthday honey!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Scott said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! You have a beautiful son.