Sunday, February 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Today is Matthew's birthday and we have a grown up day planned with a surprise. We went to the Alabama vs. South Carolina game down in T'town with Jeff and Lindsey. My sister MeLissa watched Talan for us and even though I knew he was in great hands I was so nervous. This was our first time leaving him for all day. However once we got to the game I was o.k., I only called once. We had a great time at the game and it was even better when they won the game even though it was a close one. When then went and saw the new stadium section and looked at the walk of fame. It looks so good. After that we went shopping for of course Talan (he needed a prize) and then stopped into Phil's for a little while. Little did Matthew know that we were doing all we could do to stall time because I had him a little surprise party planned.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: