Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hello We're Back!!!

Sorry for being such a bad blogger!!! Between lighting strikes (we had 2 of them that messed up are phone and computer within 2 weeks of each other), soaking up every ounce of my maternity leave and having to go back to the dreaded work we have been really busy. We have had a wonderful summer and have lots of pictures to catch up on and a lot of growing has been going on as well. Tatum is now 3 1/2 months old and is getting bigger and bigger everyday. She sleeps through the night and eats like a little pig during the day but their are no complaints here. Talan is also growing and it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I made a comment to Matthew about thinking Talan was looking a little slimmer than normal and right after that I think everyone that saw him made comments about him slimming up and looking like such a big boy. I know that is a good thing but it still is sad seeing your babies grow up. I really have enjoyed getting to be home with him and Tatum, it has really made me view things a lot different these days. Even though some days were challenging I could get use to staying at home easily!! So anyway here we are and hopefully I can get up to date with everything we have been doing soon. Hope everyone is having a great summer as well and we will be seeing you soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: