Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OUR FUN THANKSGIVING DAY


We started out the day at Matthew's sister Jinni's. Where Talan had a blast on the trampoline with Maygan and Joesph. Then it was to my moms house for round two. All the kids did a fun coloring project before we ate.


Talan's favorite part!!


We decided to try to get some updated pictures of everyone but I think maybe next year we need to find another spot this one got full fast. We took all the grandkids, then they were suppose to hold up how old they were, then all the ladies in the fam and then all the men. The men did not corprorate very well as you see half of them were not even in the picture. Atleast we tried.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey will you e- mail me the original copies of this picture and the other ones with me you and Melissa in it? I want to use them for Christmas! My e-mail is AnnaB2706@aol.com

Thank you!!