Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PLAYING WITH DADDY'S NEW TOY

For Fathers day Matthew got a few toys of his own. He never does anything for himself so we thought he needed something fun. Talan and I got him a remote control car and a basketball goal (we just haven't got it put up just yet but hopefully we will soon). However I do believe the remote control car is a hit and I think Talan likes it just as much I have actually had to get on to them both about sharing. Its cute though watching them two play but I think we maybe going to get another one soon. We love you daddy and hope you have fun with your new toys. Your the best!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Thank you so much for keeping me in your thoughts, it means so much. I feel GREAT and blessed to have all this behind me now...i was SO scared, i really feard they were going to have to remove my ovary. Thanks again!!!

Jen