Sunday, January 6, 2008

CELEBRATING ANOTHER BIRTHDAY...

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a fun day with the family. My sweet husband watched the boys so that Melissa, the girls and I could go get some pampering. It was so nice and my fingers and toes are so happy!! Olivia wanted us all to match so we went with the brown and blue theme. Thank you girls for a wonderful day I loved every minute of it!! Later that afternoon we all headed to the Olive Garden to get some yummy food. My mom, Jerry and Anna met us there so we had the whole family there for the expection of Trey's group they went out of town so they couldn't be there. Talan was such a good boy and loved when they came out to sing. Thanks family for making me fill so special on my bday, I love all of you soo much!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you thoroughly enjoyed it. :)