Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MY POOR SWEET BABY

Saturday my sweet sister kept Talan so that we could get some things done to get ready for his party coming up and so that Matthew and I could have a date night that we have not had in a long, long time. We had a great time but missed our little man however he was to busy to miss us. He was well entertained by his cousins so much so that he stayed up til 11:00 and then was up at 6:30 a.m.. So when I met them at Zaxbys this is what I found my poor baby was exhausted, he just couldn't go another minute so they put a burp cloth down and he was out I mean snoring. And he slept just about the rest of the afternoon. Him loves his cousins but they wear him out. Thanks again sis for giving us a night out, I owe you!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Rice Family said...

hey leann, hope (moore) fisher called me today and asked me to get julie veitch's address so she can send her a christmas card. you can email it to me @ rice4ua@aol.com. she said to tell you thank you!

talan is so cute. he looks like he is having a good time! i cant believe he fell asleep at the table like that.