Friday, November 30, 2007

WHAT?? MY SILLY MOMMY DIDN'T TELL YOU I WAS WALKING!!!

I am such a bad mom. I did not realize that I had not updated all of you on what all Talan is doing these days. Let me say as all you moms know its been busy but fun!!! He officially started walking on Nov. 4th when he was at home with his daddy while I was at Racheal's baby tea. He had been taking steps but that day he decided to walk clear across the room and has not stopped. He has no fear and we are very impressed how well balanced he is. So far we have not had to many boo boos. He says Ma Ma, Dagggg which means dog, kkkahhhh which translates as cat and we have heard na na which we think he calls Hannah and of course the fav Da Da. He is much louder these days and loves to makes lots of different noises which he gets from his daddy. As you may have seen in some of the pictures his favorite thing to do is EAT, I mean this boy can take it down and there has not been anything he doesn't like so far. We are going to enjoy it as long as it lasts cause we have heard from many that it doesn't last long. He loves school and sadly will be moving classrooms in Jan. Its so far to believe my baby will be in a toddler room. The blower men that come to do the landscaping at the center absolutely scare him to death, its the saddest thing his little body starts trembling when he hears them coming. It breaks my heart but I am so thankful I am right there to comfort him. Hopefully we will get past this soon. He has got 8 toothies with a molar I think coming in and loves showing them off. So there is a little update on our little man who is growing up soo fast its amazing! Life at the Turners is great even though I think I have lost my mind somedays (I am on bday party stress overload, which I really cause on myself but what can I say I'm a mommy) Please say a little prayer that the weather will be good on the 15th so that we can have a fun day outdoors. We hope everyone is doing wonderful and have a great weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: